- El Castellano : A comprehensive resource for dictionaries, radio programs, newspapers, etc. Subscribe to La palabra del día to learn a new word every day.
- Enchanted Learning: This site is a general education site for children. It has a good Spanish theme section. We use some of the sketches in class from time to time.
- Lingolex: Another online study course.
- Spanish Dictionary: This online dictionary allows you to translate words between English and Spanish. It will also pronounce the word for you.
- About Spanish
- Asociación de Academias de la Lengua Española: The governing bodies of Spanish from several Spanish-speaking countries.
- Destinos, view it here.
- Destinos activities and chapter recaps in English and Spanish
- Notes in Spanish: You can’t help but love Marina and Ben. Links here for the three different levels of their conversations:
Level 1, podcasts 1-30ish
Level 2, podcasts 1-46ish
Level 3, podcasts 1-96ish
- Study Spanish: This is a free online tutorial with listening exercises. Good activities to use to review grammar points.
- Real Academia Española: The Royal Spanish Academy, the official institution which regulates the Spanish language. When you truly want to know if a word exists or if you want to see if you have only dreamed that it is really a Spanish word, go here.
- Spanish Resources designed by higher ed teachers
- Tried and True Spanish Resources for int – adv students
- Miraflores – Click on free materials
- Voces – Interviews in Spanish (including women from the DR)
- Human Rights, en español, S. America
- CNN in Spanish
- Spanish Newsbites – podcasts from L America and Spain
- More newspapers in Spanish
- Games and More!
- Test your Spanish proficiency and comprehension
- Stories, Jokes, Songs and Much, Much More
- Radio Ambulante podcasts
Other Sites of Interest:
Thank you ACTFL for providing links to some great resources!
CRLC is a member of ACTFL, the
American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages